View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 01:14 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thanks everyone!

Well as it stands right now I am so unsure of what to do. Jamie swears he is ok now...but!!! I have tried to get him to tell me what made him slip and feel like he had to go that direction but nothing yet. He is one that has a hard time talking. Me....I hafta get it out! So it makes it hard sometimes. He isn't a bad man. Like I said he has never raised a hand to me. I am hoping it was a one time thing. After 7 years I was totally shocked he even did it! He swears he is sorry and he loves me and blah, blah, blah! Do I stay, or do I go.....ennie,meenie, miney mo!!

Jan send me some of that scrumptious chocolate please!! My major weakness! I have lost a few pounds but not intentionally. STRESSSSSS!!!!! But ya know what? I am gonna be fine!! Betcha that!

Thanks everyone for letting me put my problems out there on you. You are all the greatest!!
Fibromyalgia, Myofascial Pain Syndrome, Buldging disc C5-6, and the L's, DDD, DJD, Anxiety, Sleep disorder, good old arthur in hips and back, shoulder impingment with a downward spur, and some I am sure I forgot.
Sherloc56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote