View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 12:44 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Hey Nikki, that was a very brave thing you did by going out into the snow like that..

I have this book called (something like) 'feel the fear and do it anyway'. It might be still in a box but that is the title I think. It's been a lot of help for me. I'll have to go look for it. It's not always possible and it's not always easy, and a lot of people will never know how difficult it is to do certain things because it's usually invisible to other people but I sure have found over the years that sometimes I just have to get out there and 'do it'. I did find that when I had children living at home (they're grown now) that necessity was a great motivator. These days I am not as brave as I used to be. lol

I'm so glad you were able to go out in that snow and have some fun with the children. That's really great to read.

You take care of yourself and I hope you get another good night of sleep (and many, many more).

EDITED to add name of book and author

Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway
by Susan Jeffers

Last edited by Lara; 12-21-2008 at 12:51 AM. Reason: adding book title and author
Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (12-21-2008), Nik-key (10-13-2009), pono (12-21-2008), who moi (12-21-2008)