Thread: Esmerelda
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 12:47 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Esmerelda

Hello everyone,
I was diagnosed with YPPD when I was 33. Its been a struggle but with a wonderfull husband and very understanding children, they have all helped to keep me sane. I'm writing this letter,as I have just 3 weks ago undergone dbs and I feel its a duty to say to all of the people who have the chance to have this treatment, and are a little aprehensive, thats norml,but go ahed and be strong .I have had a miracle performed. I had the operation done in LImoges, France and havent quite yet realise just how lucky I am. Every day I notice something else that I can do again. The fact that I dont have to spend enormous amounts of time on the floor trying to kick my tablets in ,(
make them work) I owe alot to the acupuncuriste who I went to in desperation. I knew there was something wrong, nobody I had seen knew what it was and my husband had heard how good he was. He sent me for every test under the sun. When Parkisons was detected, he spoke like it was a dose of flue which could be worked around and treated,not to worry atall, there where many things treat it including dbs. His name was Dr Ponsin.My other inspiration came fromy Father. He's undergone mass
ive heart surgey about five years ago and he said in his deep, man of few words type aura,listen Sandra, if I ,at 80 years old can come through doctors taking out my heart, fiddling about with it and putting it back and sewing me up again to let me live alittle longer, then you can sail through this NO PROBLEM.How true he was. There results are truly amazing.I have alot to thank my wonderful surgeon for Dr Caire iremy neurologist ,D
Esmerelda is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote