View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 03:56 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default off to see the wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegleg View Post
Sheryl - I agree that "Saggy skin" is just as unsightly as the cellulite or obesity. I am still chuckling at your idea to use it as a blanket. I believe in donating to science, so do you think I could donate mine - like to use for skin grafts in burn victims or something? Or for those third world countries where cannibalism is practiced, how about using it to make fried pork rinds? (barf! )
Peg
I love the way you're thinking, Peg. We have to be able to laugh at our situation sometimes or life is just too hard. Now you've got me thinking about launching a campaign to heal ourselves. How about a Wizard of Oz theme that has us all -- young and old; black, white, and tan; Christians, Jews, and Muslims -- making our way -- using walkers, wheelchairs, recumbent trikes, and canes -- to see the Wizard and asking for replacement brains, or stem cells headed for the garbage. No money will exchange hands... the governors of my state my not learn from the past, but I do.

Ok it's 3 a.m. and in rereading this I'm thinking its the sleep deprivation talking for me. Still scary.

Good night all,
sheryl
SherylJ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote