View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 09:36 AM
Fabulous Belizean Member

15 yr Member
Fabulous Belizean Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie D View Post
Yeah, I hear you, RW...but as much as I hate these sxs with spasticity, I am so afraid of MJ...esp the fact that's illegal in my state...I'm a wimp when it comes to breaking the law... but I am so worried about the pain/spacicity...esp when I read about how MJ has helped so many...wish there was a clear answer...
yes, Debbie, MMJ helps me a lot, but I worry about getting sent to Hattieville, rated one of the WORST prisons in Central America...

so, pot off the street is out of the question for me... and the unknowns regarding dosage also concern me.

so, my solution is to make marijuana butter, and then cook brownies with it.

I figure out the dosage myself, by experimentation, as it's not like medicine bought at the pharmacy, and getting uniform results without getting stoned off my kiester is my AIM.

because MJ can be different every time.

I try just a one-inch square of the medical brownies, to see the results, and wait a few hours (remember the absorption when eating is MUCH slower than smoking!)

the reason the butter works, is that it's distributed *evenly* throughout the brownies, so the results are the same each time...

http://cannabis.com/faqs/cannabis_re...ipe/index.html

also, this way, there's no visible *pot* around the house, and no suspicious odors of smoke lingering in the air.

I *HAVE* to do this, since MS is unknown in the tropics, Baclofen is not available... (that's about the ONLY thing it's used for) and I am still waiting for my GP to get approval to import a batch of Baclofen for me.

hang in there, Debbie!

Last edited by CayoKay; 12-21-2008 at 10:20 AM.
CayoKay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (12-21-2008)