Old 12-21-2008, 10:56 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niko View Post
I say go for it, while I also agree with Gaz. and Kitty and Ali ... all depends on the specific person.

Once in a great while, I'll be standing around with a group of moms, waiting for something... and the talk of great woes of hurts and illnesses go on and on... when it gets to be too much, and I'm tired of nodding along I'll pipe up (in a small voice) and say something like... 'well, i'm glad they have a cure for that, cause they don't for me' ... and go on to say, 'I have a disease that doesn't have a cure because they don't know the cause. I have MS.'

And then walk away

Niko

Very well said Niko!!

When I hear people moan about how they have fallen down and broken their wrist and how bad the pain is, I just feel like yelling at them and saying "Well at least with a cast or an operation, you will be better and able to lead a normal life, myself and others with the same illness as me will probably never be able to"!! It really frustrates me and makes me so mad but I never say anything - I am one of those people that just keeps everything hidden away inside until I explode!!

Thank you for posting this - it really helped me realise that it isn't just me who feels the same way!!
Bets (12-21-2008), ewizabeth (12-21-2008), Koala77 (12-21-2008), Niko (12-21-2008), SallyC (12-21-2008)