View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 02:17 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Angry O.K., I'm mad and I'm fighting back!

Liza Jane, I've downloaded your charts and I'm coming out fighting!

I was driving to work this morning and I was thinking about all the things I've beat throughout my life This is, however, the first thing I can't "see" so it's a little harder to beat!

As some of you know I've lived through parents who beat me, men who beat me, living in a home with no heat and little food for months at a time as a kid, running away and being raped, molested by grandma's husband, raising my kids alone, mom shooting herself, blah blah blah, and if I could beat all that stuff, put myself through college, and still make a living for my kids and myself, I can surely beat this little ole thing!

I did a LOT of research over the weekend and learned about what foods and vitamins are beneficial, what stretching and strengthing exercising I can do, and how much rest I need. I have learned my boundaries and my limits.
Apparently my PN is very aggressive. It started in my feet about three years ago, slowly, but over the last six months it has moved fast and hard, up my feet, into my legs, now in my hands, and making me very mizerable!

Now, I just need to morph into a Melanie when I go to the doctor so I can get the answers I need!

I am a single mom 47 years old. I have two daughters, 22 and 20, and a 3 1/2 year old granddaughter who all live with me. One daughter works,the other goes to school. The baby is in pre-school. The girls are very self sufficient and help with all the housework and cooking. I know, I did good! They are the best things that have ever happened to me in my life! (Well, that little baby is pretty special too! She was born 3 weeks after my mom's suicide!)

Any help or suggestions I can get from any of you would be greatly appreciated! The only siblings I have are my dads from his second wife (mom re-married when I was five and I got blessed with the step dad from hell). Real dad died from cancer about five years ago.

I'm now working as an Exec. Asst. to a Japanese V.P. in a Computer Design company. My job is demanding and I need to be alert most of the time. However, he travels a lot and it gives me some down time. (Good time to try new meds).

Now that you know my life story, welcome to my world. I'm a tough girl from the midwest who moved to California to get away from my mizerable family as soon as I was 17. Now I have no one to lean on and no one to help me out except my kids who I currently support.

Ain't life grand?!!!
SeamsLikeStitches is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote