View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 02:56 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I don't believe fibro is rsd -- I was diagnosed with fibro in 1991. Eleven years later I was diagnosed with RSD. It was RSI injury from 8-10 hrs on computer all day that caused the RSD. Now fibro never caused any of the RSD symptoms. I am not sure you can call it fibro when you only have trigger points in the neck...that's it. I was in no way disabled from the fibro, just had a neck ache, headaches, and never spent a day in bed from it. RSD has put me in bed many many days. I think this author is sold out to Ins Co's. trying to say it is pre-existing. I know lots of ppl with fibro and they don't have the swelling, color changes, sweating, and horrific burning. I wonder what this author is out to prove, altho it is not worth my time to think of it anymore as I have better things to do!! Just wondered what others with fibro thought about the subject. Looks like not too many others are thinking about it either. Thanks Wittsea, you have so much knowledge and experience. My thoughts are the same as yours. I've been on the RSD forum for years. A lot of them also have fibro but not all of them. Same with TOS, I go there too and some have fibro and tos, but not rsd. It fascinates me but since I disagree, I'm moving on. Thanks y'all....Hope
HopeLivesHere is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote