View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 03:22 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclelops View Post
With one storm after another pummeling us, and with already breaking last year's record for snow, I have decided that this is an ice age. PN and all pain I think waxes with a low pressure system. Know anybody interested in living in the tundra? I have some frozen land to sell. We have already replaced one mailbox, and this one is leaning. I see the plow managed to take out every one's mailbox on the County trunk. He doesn't hit them, it is just so darn much heavy snow that knocks it over.

Now that my fingernail is likely a manifestation of psoriasis, which is all new to me, but makes perfect sense given a while back I asked about seronegative spondyloarthropathies, and was told I 'looked too good' for that. I am going to have to consider a tanning bed if I start manifesting elsewhere.

Hooray, the solstice is here....each day we gain 3 minutes of sunlight.
Well, I'd like to know when the sun comes out in it's full glory because IF I HEAR ONE MORE "I'LL BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS", I'll probably go crazy.

This is NOT a good time of year for me. And I'm having a really BAD day (a nice pity party going on here).

Since I rarely, if ever, do this to myself, I've decided to cook some sprout patties for Alan. He just hugged me and said "We'll get through this".

I cannot wait until Jan 2. Then I know I'll have at least one more year until I have to hear those carols and hymns and see all the happy families.

I'm really not like this. At least not in my every day life. I'm pretty upbeat. But and I don't know why, I wish I could just sit in the sun and feel the warmth.

We had some kind of storm last night. All ice and snow and slipper conditions.

But I did go out for my usual lovely cup of coffee this morning.

Ice and storm be dam#ed!!!

lol

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote