Thread: Baby steps.
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 03:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Baby steps.

Went to the doctor on Friday. He still says not possible to be RSD. He scheduled an MRI. The nurse WC hired is working with my case adjuster to go around this doctor and get into a PM doctor. She said there is something wrong because of all the pain I'm in. I would have to be a good actress to be putting on a show for 10 months now. But she finally believes me that I'm not faking it and am truely in the amount of pain I'm in. So theres some good steps in the right direction. But I told her I'm fed up with the doctor and calling my lawyer. She asked if I would wait til she could get a hold of the adjuster to see what could be done to get away from this doctor. But at my appointment my arm was all red like a rash with purple blotches in it. It was freezing cold, he didn't even look at it. He only grabbed it felt it and put it down. I'm doing everything not to start screaming at him but maybe I should have. The doctors assistant came in and did the same thing, I backed away from him because I was standing. He got snooty with me and said okay fine and walked away. I told him I'm sorry but I hate it when you all grab my arm like that. It is extremely sensitive. But the doctor said if the MRI comes out negative he is releasing me to full duty. But the nurse says there are people with RSD that work normal jobs. My problem is, is I work fast food. I can't do that type of work anymore, and I dont have a college education. I can barely pick up my 1 year old, how could I do the job duties required. Oh and my OT says its time to have an EMG done but this doctor absolutely refuses to do one. Which didn't make the nurse WC hired happy but she says at least he is doing the MRI.
Iffynah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote