View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 06:11 PM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

one more thing....

whenever I have fun open discussions with my different friends from various beliefs....

there is always this common theme...

they are so excited about what they believe in that they simply want to share that "love"

that some calls it "God" the others call it "Nirvana" and lots of other times, it is described as "spirit"

it is something special and I have felt that on my own experience unfortunatelly not through any religious means...

I think this may be where communications and over zealousy might come into play...

some of us are just so excited to have discovered this "love" that is SO powerful that we simply want to share it with others...

and others may not be of the frame of mind to accept it and then it becomes one misunderstanding leading to another

(I am taking the really really in your face people out of this equation because I DO believe there ARE people that uses religion/spirituality for their personal gains, but forget about those low lifes...)

but what I have seen is that people simply want to share that love...

that unconditional love...

and we all simply want to share that, is all....

you, tammi, plays a part of that....you are spreading the love that you felt in your heart....

and Cheri and Lara are sharing the love they feel in their hearts...

and many others that come here to this them here forum that spread that love around....whatever they believe in or not believe in...

and whatever that love is, be it Christians, Muslims, Judaism, Buddhism, Daoism, Janism, and even Atheism (Not all Atheist are created equal. )

that love is what binds us all....

OK, shutting my mouthiness off....

and sending ((((BIG HUGS)))) to all...

"you're entering, the

zone..."
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Bets (12-21-2008), Chemar (12-21-2008), ewizabeth (12-21-2008), Ivy2 (12-21-2008), Jomar (12-21-2008), mistiis (12-22-2008), tamiloo (12-21-2008), Twinkletoes (12-22-2008)