View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 03:31 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Everyone has been very accommodating when I think about it and every forum is as valuable as the next one, so I say just ask if you feel a change is warranted, K*L*D.

Since the original influx of so many people and frantically busy posting, the site has settled down. I see it more as a demand = supply issue. If a forum has only say 3 posts and another has hundreds or more, then it might appear that the forum with only 3 posts isn't going to be utilized. When the site started there were so many people asking for different things and being very verbose. Sometimes I look around and wonder where those people are now. I think sometimes people take a lot for granted but then I'm a little jaded today and that might be affecting the way I think about this. It's not my site, so I'm just thankful for what I've got. I figure if the SCI forum is going to be used then all one would need to do is ask the webmaster about the changes and it'll be sorted out.

~~~ We might as well reasonably dispute whether it is the upper or under blade of a pair of scissors that cuts a piece of paper, as whether value is governed by demand or supply.

- Alfred Marshall
Principles of Economics, 8th ed., 1920, p. 348.
Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote