Thread: Tue afternoon
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 04:01 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Lightbulb Sorry to hear, Karen~

It sounds like you have depression. Maybe you need to see a different GP. Do you know anyone else that has a Doc that they like? I know there are some good ones, you just need some help finding one. I had the same thing happen with my knee Ortho. My insurance didn't pay him because he didn't get permission for a surgery first. So what did he do, he blamed it on my back Doc and dismissed me. By the way, my knee problem is back. I didn't sleep hardly any last night and I had all kinds of medicine I took and it didn't help at all. I am going to fix my Cryo Cuff this evening and wear it tonight. I put ice in it, so maybe that will work. I just can't afford to loss anymore sleep.

Karen, please look for a new Dr. They are not all like yours. Are you sure you want to go to someone this Doc sends you to? He should of sent you to someone & you shouldn't have to wait for a referral. They should have that info on hand.

I'm not going to wait long, if this keeps up. I can't stay on my feet without getting all numb. I want to tell my Ortho that treats my back for where he is it is all Ortho. They each have there own area for surgery. I am wishing you the very best of luck.
Blessings,
Billie
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote