View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 10:44 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hello

Steve,

I am so glad to hear that Laura is doing so well. The message of hope in your post is very inspiring, especially right now.

I spent the night in the hospital last night and found out that I have a 5.5 centimeter endometrioma on my left ovary. If it bursts it will spread endometriosis all throughout my abdomen. Did I mention the pain yet??? I had both of my kids using natural child birth with no medications. I have a pretty high tolerance for pain, but last night I was crying like a baby.

I had a partial hysterectomy two years ago due to fibroids and adenomyosis. The doctor left my ovaries and cervix in place. I am the one percent of his patients that has continued to have bleeding problems post hysterectomy. Now, it looks as if it is time to go back in there and get it all yanked out. I am done with all of these female problems. I am hoping that my doctor will get me in early this week so that I can be home with my family for Christmas, but they are back logged because they had to shut the ER down because of the winter storms. They are only doing emergency surgeries right now. I am not sure if being drugged out on pain meds and curled up in the fetal position for a twenty four hour period qualifies as an emergency to them or not!

Keep me in your prayers.

er was very inspiring to me, especially right now.
Evonne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote