View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 10:50 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorrie View Post
Hi Melody! My doc said that she does not want to put me on an insulin yet that she wants to try some other things first. So far the mixture is not doing much good at all. It is hard to know for sure as I have been sick all week and when I am sick my readings are always high. I certainly do notwant to go on a whole whack of meds though....I am sure my tummy would fight back. The Januvia does not seem to bug my tummy and taking 3 metformin a day split up into 3 doses is alot easier on my tummy than 2 in the am and 2 in the pm.
I am giving it a month...if something does not improve by then I want something that will work better. These numbers are far too high and the difference in my A1Cs was just awful....plus overall I do not feel all that great and the stress of knowing that the numbers are up adds to them!!!
15 meds a day..OMG!! I think I would be freaking if I was on any more than 2 a day!! I may ask a little more about the lantus. Thanks Melody!!

No problem hon.

And anytime you want to learn how to sprout, just holler. It's the best thing I ever did. Yesterday I made sprout soup. Alan is having a ball.

The holidays are coming and for many people, IT'S VERY HARD.

So be careful, okay?

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote