Thread: Test question
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 04:21 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Update

Well I went and seen the immunoligist/allergist yesterday. Seems that I have no allergies.
I had the scratch test done for grain allergys as well as milk, they all were negative.
He told me that the scratch test is the most sensitive for food allergies........

O.k, am I stupit or what?????? If celiac diease is not a food allergie what is it ??? And if it is then why wouldn't a dumb skin scratch test show that. Why all the blood work for celiac And shouldn't blood work be done for other food allergies.

Just feel like I'm banging my head againist a brick wall.

Anyways he told me that I just have sensitivitys for these things and that I could probably introduce them back into my diet. Just to keep a diary on how they make me feel......... I already know that, awfull

So I'm no further ahead then I was last week. I guess I'll stick with what seems to be working, just wish that I had someone that new what the heck was going on. I'm starting to get a complex about going to the doctors. I'm sure that they think I have a mental problem

Anyhow thats my news, take care, Patricia
P.S. my skin biopsy was also negative. Takes a whole month to get results because they only do the test once a month for the whole province. Something about saving money.
turner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote