Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2006, 11:52 PM
Gromlily

Gromlily

Default Helllllooouuuu All!!

My Goodness!! I thought I was going to die!! The TOS forum has always been there whem I am down or need a question answered and all of a sudden it's nowhere in sight!!

I am 9 mos. post op from a supraclavicular rib resection and am dealing with less pain but still unable to do things, like drive, shop clean, cook... I am going nuts!!! It is the first time in my life I have been totally dependent on others. Usually I am the care taker, and it is sooo hard to be at every one else's mercy. Especially when Hubby is sick too and his illness is recognized and mine isn't!!!

3 and 1/2 years into this no one seems to understand my limitations much less my pain!! Even hubby doesn't get it some times!! Agggghhhhh!!!

I wanna whine and cry a bit if everyone doesnt mind. I am so tired of fighting for every little thing. P.t., groceries, (they don't deliver here!) competent house cleaners and gardeners, money to pay them!!

My house is on the market as we can't keep up with it and trying to keep it clean and the yard up is a nightmare. Not to mention this isn't the greatest time to have a house on the market..... BLAH!!!!

Sorry, I probably should have started a new thread but am too tired to try and figure out how to

Wahhhhhhh!!!!
G~
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote