View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 05:28 PM
In Memorium

15 yr Member
In Memorium

15 yr Member
Default Nancy

Hi -
Sounds like you have a good urologist that understands neuropathy - thats a good thing.....
I've had similar problems and saw a urologist and underwent series of tests earier this year - some days ok - other days constantly "going" every few minutes..... the tests for standard problems were normal - but I have neruopathy throughout my intestines (autonomic) and the doctor attributes my problem to this...... bascically I've just had to learn to live with it - he didnt have any meds to offer that might help, and frankly, I have to take so many meds already dont want to take any more.....
You might watch what you are eating/drinking.... spices, etc.... I really had problems when I started having IVIG infusions (spent each infusion, about 4 1/2 hours each - having to go about every 15 mintes....)... over time my body seemed to get used to them - only happens occasionally now.... I only drink liquids (no spices or anything) due to the autonomic probems but the doc did say that if I was changing my diet in any way - to look for any changes........
Hope you can find something to help!
BEGLET is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote