View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 05:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default coconut oil - still investigating too... and recently started to use it...

i started to do some investigation on coconut oil/butter for my dog initially, on a forum for pets, then, to my surprise, i learned that it would be as good for myself...

we're both little old ladies with muskulo-skeletal and skin issues... we both started to use it one month ago, but not on a regular basis, as i tend to forget sometimes... no results yet...

i purchased the certified organic pure virgin oil, in a jar, which is solid at room temperature... for now, i put one spoonful in 2 cups of hot rice milk (sometimes w coffee in it too)... delicious! or i put one or two spoonfuls in my bowl with steamed veggies... yummy!

i give one spoonful to my dog... that's a real treat for her... she'll lick the spoon until i take it away from her

coconut oil is apparently good for a multitude of conditions... check it out here for your own condition... those are two links i can share with you... i'm pretty sure you will soon get more replies... good luck with your search !

and i wish you all have a great winter SOLstice !!!

http://www.coconut-connections.com/index.htm

http://search.mercola.com/Results.as...0oil&start1=21
Canadensis

Monday, Feb. 9: FULL MOON - Tuesday, Feb. 24: New Moon - Tuesday, March 10: FULL MOON

DAILY CHALLENGES: MOBILITY ISSUES, EDS, DISCAL HERNIAS, SCOLIOSIS, SCIATICA, SPONDYLOLISTHESIS, OSTEOARTHRITIS, CHRONIC PAIN, E PETIT-MAL, TBI, TINNITUS, HEADACHES, MIGRAINES, TN, ANXIETY, DEPRESSION, PTSD, FM, CFS, BRONCHO-ASTHMA, MENOPAUSE, HYPOTHYROIDISM, HYPOGLYCEMIA, PREDIABETES, IBS, DAIRY & GLUTEN SENSITIVE, MULTIPLE ALLERGIES INCL. FOODS, MCS…
LavandulaCanadensis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alicia A (12-23-2008)