View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 05:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Knocked down and it hurts

I don't know how to get back to myself. I know that I can never get some things back because of my plight with TN. Its been 5 yr.s since I had the three brain surgeries that has left me numb on one side of my face. The hellish time
I spent sitting up at night looking out the window at the stars and being scared to death. It seemed like a sentence and no way out except death. I wasn't sure I would go that route but I knew the option was there. It gave me some
relief just to know it was there. I felt like I was knocked down and kicked in the head. I lost my job at the hospital . I was a nursing assistant on a busy medical floor. My confidence has left me. I don't drive anymore and I don't see old friends. I don't want to drive because it is out of my comfort zone. I spend the days alone with my 7 dogs and rarely go out. I don't get the newspaper and I don't know half of what goes on here in my town. When I see the neighbors car turn down the lane that goes by our house, I step inside the door so they wont see me. Why do I do this? I really don't care, it seems to not matter anymore.
I'm comfortable and don't want to step outside that. I am hurt so much over this, Getting kicked and knocked down. I wouldn't wish this on anyone. I know there are a lot of others that can relate to this.
Thanks for listening -----------Doodle bug7
Doodle bug7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
GmaSue (01-08-2009)