View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 06:59 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady View Post
BTW, Also the drug you take at night Amitriptyline, may be causing the numbness, keeping it with you or to increase it. See below:
That was one of the big reasons I quit the Amitriptyline that I was taking for insomnia, other than the fact that it quit working for me, was that I had increased numbness...which went away after I quit it. Mostly it was making me very weird. Went off it cold turkey and gosh, that was not fun.

Too bad I've got the numbness back, but I'm pretty sure that's due to the UTI I had last week, and possibly the mild dental infection that I had at the same time. (yay! the antibiotics I was taking for the UTI did a great job on the dental infection)

My left hand feels like I'm still wearing my winter gloves I just took off. At least it's not horrible right now, but it would be nice if it went away. It's not as annoying as numb legs tho...and I can still crochet and knit with numb/tingly fingers.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote