View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 07:36 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Same old story.

I found this funny as I was too sick to truly care! But a neurologist should have been more careful with you.

I came down with a cold/flu freaking whatever! laffs. And after suffering for too damn long, last Friday I decided I better get to the doctor for some antibotics. I had an earache, runny nose, bad cough etc. Everything hurt.

My internist had taken the long Thanksgiving holiday off so I was seeing a Internist/Pediatrician who was covering that day! laffs. I didn't care, just check me out and give me the appropriate medications so I can get well.

Well she started poking around, and all, and then she says to me "well you are awful sensitive everywhere huh? Of course, this is after she admitted knowing exactly what RSD is. What? Huh? Did this young doc really know what RSD was? laffs.

Well I got my antibotics and got home crawled back into bed where nobody was going to poke and prode me...except my puppy dogs!

And as far as counseling is concern I think your neurologist needs some counseling...and I'll give him a hammer, and you know where I'm going to put it? Might he enjoy a hammer up his

RLS? What else are you going to add to your Cocktail, Mark?
himomdp is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote