View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 07:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Well, I will know more after Thursday, I know there is no magic pill to make it go away.

My case mgr said she relayed the info to my p-doc and to give her a day or so to get to it. That's fine with me.

I see my PCP Thursday, she said to talk, so I don't know what else to expect.

I hope to sleep better tonight, I am going to take 2 Trazadone as I was taking before. I really need to sleep through the night, but I doubt it will happen, never does.

I thought being BP was enough stress, but this PTSD is a killer, my nerves are like thin burning wires inside me, I even shake sometimes. I hear every noise, I don't like people touching me to say HI if I don't see them coming.
My nightmares are sooooooooooooo real. And yes, many things remind me of him. I am always looking over my shoulder. I can't seem to get close to anyone, I have no trust in people, well men to be more exact. The reliving the assault is the worst, it just happens and it's like I am back there at the pool.
Afterwards I couldn't go to the pool for awhile and if I did I couldn't stay.

This too shall pass, I hope real soon........................
Sorry to complain so much, but this all scares me. I don't like what is happening to me. It's all over now, I should be much better, not like this.

I feel like crying, sorry, Hugs, Nikko