View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008, 10:55 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Cool Thanks to my new friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by weegot5kiz View Post
Howdy Sweet pea and welcome to Neuro Talk. I too am trying to figure this out cant sit too long cant stand too long cant be too hot cant be too cold my vision has ups and downs so not sure data input would be good or how bout answering service, you know when you call doctors when they are on lunch, any chance of you being able to do the at home medical transcriptionist or some other work at home idea? this way it could be at your pace
I am able to type. I have been a recruiter and am used to making over 100 calls a day. The fatigue and pain are my main complaints. If I can work from home, I can continue working. I can keep my feet up and reduce the stress level. Any further ideas. My next choice is to live with my 86 year old mom, I love her, but would be away from my children. My 17 year old would have to go back to live with their crazy dad. What do people do in this situation? My understanding of the disability time line is that you have to unemployed for a period, apply, wait for another period and possibly get approved. You then wait another two years for health care benefits. Does that sound about right everyone? Yuk
SweetP is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote