View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008, 12:09 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Angry No rhyme or reason

Just venting...sorry. I take my Lyrica...my tramadol...occasional vicodin...try dumping the Lyrica....thinking it is just pain from the botched neuroma surgery. Blame it on the too tight shoes I wore shoveling snow....but...it sure wouldn't explain the crummy feeling in my little toe on the right foot...not part of the surgery. Or....one day...the tight shoes didn't hurt...for what reason who knows. Or...the days when it is just numbness and I feel great! The rollercoaster is not a fun thing. I just can't get a handle on the aggravating factors.....I go for a long walk....sometimes a factor or not? I just don't know. I eat a pint of Haagen Dazs (Oh...so decadent)...is it that? I have a glass of wine...is it that? Is it going off the Lyrica for three days? Is it even PN? Is it just pain from a stump neuroma on both feet? My poor poor wife....I don't blame her one bit for bonking me on the head with all my....I wonder if it is this....or this...or that? The process of elimination just doesn't seem to work. Arrrgh!
jakatak is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote