View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008, 02:37 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

I am so sorry that you are dealing with all of this, Blondi .

I agree with what all of the others have said, we all have our bad days and please don't feel bad or guilty for letting things out and having a rant - we all have to let off steam at some time or another!!

I don't have MS but have a condition that is fairly similar so I do understand some of how you are all feeling . I also have my bad days and sometimes I feel like there is nothing to go on for but one of the things that I have found that really helps me and stops me from feeling really depressed is thinking about others who are a LOT worse off than me, the ones that can't eat, can hardly breathe, can't see, can't walk, are bed bound etc. Thinking about others that are worse off than me always makes me realise that things could always be a lot of worse and that I am a lot better than some people in some aspects.

Do you have a diary or a Journal, blog etc?? One of the other things that helps me is having somewhere to write about how I am feeling but where I don't have to show it to others if I don't want to. It really helps me be able to express my feelings and frustrations and not worry about others seeing what I have written or judge me.

A few months ago, I was really depressed and wouldn't do anything, talk or look at anyone, was stress eating etc etc. I have come out of my shell quite a bit from that point ... that's not to say that I don't feel like this still now, I do but it is a lot easier to cope with than it was!

Don't be afraid to talk to your doctors about how you are feeling. For so long, I wouldn't talk to my doctors about how I was feeling so they weren't able to help me - it really did help me when I started opening up to people and went to see a Psychologist.

Please remember that we are all here for you and we DO understand how you are feeling and will do anything we can to try and help you feel better!!

I wish I could help you more but just know you are in my thoughts and if you need anything, I am here for you!!
azoyizes (12-24-2008), Blondi (12-23-2008), CayoKay (12-23-2008), dmplaura (12-23-2008), Gazelle (12-23-2008), SallyC (12-23-2008)