View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008, 07:55 PM
kelly6449ed

kelly6449ed

Confused need help, with IME Dr? I have full body RSD

Hello
I am kind of new on here,
the last time I use it was when I was trying to find out what was going on with me,

long story short, I was in an auto crash, and no one seem to know what was going on, till 4 mouths ago, when I was told that I have RSD and that it is was FULL BODY! little late now, for treatment, is what I was told,
not like that, but that is the way I feel!

last year my auto ins co, cut me off due to an IME Dr, saying that there was not a thing wrong with me, even thou I could not walk, my foot was swollen and toe where curled under my foot, (neat trick) and could not open my hand
and yes all the good things that go with RSD like color change and BURNING PAIN lost all tone on that side of my body,
all from when someone hit me, and I ended up with H C4C5C6C7 and whiplash, we know she did this, I had an MRI just before she hit me and it was clear, but I was getting worse then better, so my INS Co had me see an IME Dr, and in his report also he added, that I would feel better after I got paid,

Now that I found out what I have, FULL BODY RSD due to my Auto crash, and I am fighting for my benny fits back, they are having me go for one more IME,
and its with the same IME Dr, they sent me to last year
my Lawyer, is not sure he wants me to see the same IME Dr from last year
but then again, he thinks maybe it would work, this IME Dr, did everything but call me a lair out right! he was rude and lied,

any thoughts would be so helpful,

thank you
Kelly,
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote