View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008, 08:12 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

...thank you so very much for this information... ...I fully intend to pursue this after the first of the year, and when I get around to it, I will pm you. Once again, thank you very much. I can't believe how many of my symptoms correspond to some of this. Can I ask you if you have ever had a test on your ATP levels? I think, it was called something like cyclic amp? Not sure, it has been a while since I had been having those tests. My ATP was below normal, and then low normal. This has to do with the energy combustion within the muscles. I am very interested in those biopsies. And would like more info. Please pm me. I will google those terms you provided and do some research. I can't take the tricyclics either, and I am trying to remember what the other class of meds that you mentioned is comprised of. I will google it. I am allergic to many meds. I have several joints that are unstable. Shoulders with multiple dislocations. And now a thumb...LOL...also an unstable hip. Rib cage pain is a new one that started several months ago. I also had a heart problem pop up. My last lyme's, many years ago, was negative. That sad thing, though, is that there is nothing that can be done? But, it would be nice to 'know' finally what the heck is going on. I am glad you pursued it. That takes a lot of energy and effort.

What are the mab drugs? I am just starting to have problems with my nails. I am getting to where I can't wear anything but cotton close to my skin or I break out, or just itch intensely. Again, thank you.

"Could a greater miracle take place than for us to look through each other's eyes for an instant?"
Thoreau

~ You can give without loving, but you cannot love
without giving. ~
mistiis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
warbelsnap (12-23-2008)