View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008, 08:26 PM
kelly6449ed

kelly6449ed

Thank you

Oh yes I have a lot of Dr's that say, his report is CRAP! and my GP I been seeing her for 15+years, now, and she knows me very well, and then my pain Dr, he has been treating me for free for over a year now, he was the 1st one to think it was RSD, and then he sent me to a Dr, that deals with RSD,
and for one you can see it on me also, not sure if that helps, but you can see it
lost one of my toe nails now, and more are getting thick also,
I go from red to white, mostly my hands and feet, and left arm have red rash that comes and goes and swells up, , I have pics if there is a way I can post them,,? My OT and PT and everyone that has seen me now, have seen RSD before, and they all say the same thing, that is what I have, the only thing is, that they never seen it as bad as I am, and do not know what to do with me, I can not stand up steat at all, I am bent over, kind of stuck like that, nice! and can not lift my arms, only when I bend them in to me, can I then lift them, still no one is really worried about that,
its been over 2 years like that,
and not that I had a flair up in my l arm, I can not out it all the way out, it is stuck, I can not started it out all the way now,

hope you can read my spelling, besides my hands don't work that good no more, and it makes typing hard, and thinking, is fuzzy at times, so I am

thank you again
Kelly
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (12-23-2008)