View Single Post
Old 12-24-2008, 10:41 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Grin

I know how it feel when a relationship ends. I was divorced and now I am remarried for over 20 years. Believe me you need to go out with friends, find a hobby or do some volunteer work. Lets face it life is what you make of it. I have a severely disabled child he is 25, I care for my parents, I work full time and I help my daughter with her 3 year old son and she is pregnant with twin girls. I have no time for myself and sometimes wish I would just go to sleep forever. Ending your life is selfish and not only that when you tell someone you broke up with that, that is how you feel it does not make them want to work it out it makes them glad they left when they did. Give yourself some time to heal and then get out there. I know you can do it. If I can anyone can.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabriel4097 View Post
I know this sounds pathetic but my boyfriend just left me. He wont tell me why all he said was that we wouldn’t last. I love him. He was my life. I really want to die but I cant stand to leave my mother behind. She suffers from depression too. I’ve been on 4 antidepressants. Yesterday I was at my psychiatrist and she was going to put me on something else. I’ve recently taken prozac so I don’t know if that has anything to do with it. I don’t want to leave but I’m afraid I have to spare my mother. I just can’t take it. I’ve been crying since yesterday and I haven’t eaten. Please someone help me deal with this.
sotierd45 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (12-28-2008), mistiis (12-24-2008), Spanish Moss (12-24-2008), who moi (12-24-2008)