View Single Post
Old 12-24-2008, 09:14 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Mel

Hi and you have been hit by a blessing or 2,such as By B12,a nice smile great
laugh. Oh and oh keep it up your hard work it's working. I haven't felt my feet in so many years,or my lower legs hands arms,but that IVIG is my blessing my hands are still slow but,to open a carton of milk for first time in 6 years. Oh what a joy,no bib {I hope} at my son's and Dr. Amy's wedding May
10th.Also not as afraid as I was when my darling grandson was born,now a new baby girl in Feb, if I can lift weights look out little girl,I have no fear of holding you. I missed 2 treatment's
we will not talk about what kept me at home just to well messy,ha!! probably
got it at the hospital,who knows,but I better see hands washed and gloves.
Mel I hogged your good news but I'm so upset,don't know what to do.

I told some people here my fear that my insurance might not
let me stay on it. I talked to my Dr. her nurse much better at paper work.
Oh I forgot the cleaning lady made more sence then the others. I thought who would want a job where you sit around and decide who gets the IVIG or who suffers,maybe die's. Oh I know right now the person in this bad ECONOMY
who has this job a goodpay check and perhaps a big bonus. Then I remember
my sister-in-law has had this job for years,I do not know when or how long she didn't either how long she had been a Diabetic. She was always tiny
but weighed 256 when a new Dr. gave her a very thorough exam, she was very sick,my brother called she had a stroke,The Dr.said stress,that job was getting to her I can't yell at her I love her. But she said be prepared for a
battle......Mel how much b12 do you take where do you get it. I;ll calm down Thankyou Mel from the bottom. of my heart,any body have any ideas,I was right on the 500 mark last test. Blessings to each and every one Sue

Oh I go in the hospital Monday the 29th another 5 days,those 4 little lightbulbs they punp into 10 thousand a bottle, forty thousand a day
shiney sue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote