View Single Post
Old 12-25-2008, 02:08 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thanks

Thanks so much for everyone that responded! It can get pretty scary when things are wrong with your body and you can't find out why. My results for the second MRI of brain, c and t spine were normal! Yea! I have read that 5% of Ms is not detected on MRI but since I have had two six months apart I am hoping that this makes it even less of a possibility for me.

The intermittent thing is what is throwing everyone off. Even though my symptoms lasts for weeks, the duration is only seconds, many times a day. Mr Dr say this is not normal in MS, but it is not really normal in Vit b12 deficiency either. This is why no one knows what it is.

Have any of you heard of a virus causing problems with the nervous system, and it lasting for many months?

If an MRI is used to show lesions, which explain why people have problems in certain areas, then how are 5% of MSers not having any lesions? It seems like if I am having symptoms in complete different ares of my body, something would have shown up on MRIs. I have read that people have a single symptom, like numb fingers and it did not show up. But when others have described many different parts of their body being affected there are lesions. It is just so confusing!!

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experiences with me, it really helps to learn from someone that has this disease or felt the same things.
ru2l8 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote