View Single Post
Old 09-09-2006, 11:35 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Default Barbara...

i used to love ramen noodles. i think part of my problem is the opening of the gut. or should i say the closing.

that and a general repulsion for food, unless i'm really hungry, and even then it's touch and go. i thought it was all nerves but i gained so much on Zyprexa last year but lost a good bit by dieting (and it was HARD). This spring I put it all back on, plus some, when i got depressed real bad.

my ex jokingly called me fat. this was 2 nights ago, in spite of 12 pounds that have melted off in less than a month. it stuck with me for days. so i think besides the tense/depressive anorexia, i think i have some body image issues... heck i have overall image issues... heck identity issues... sigh... i have somethin or other andthensome issues dang it! (thank goodness i have tissues! )

best omit what my thoughts are when i sit on the balcony at night.

but i looooooooooooooove the picture idea. they are all boxed now... but i can still do that after i move.

thanks for all your thoughtful suggestions - and for replying to me earlier... you made the trip a bit "softer" for me.

hugs ~ waves ~