View Single Post
Old 12-25-2008, 11:20 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyC View Post
OK, so tell me WTH this is?? all of a sudden have sores...on my tongue, my throat, on my lower left lip and my chin...my left ear aches a bit and I have diarhea ( well, that could be the bourbon balls)

I thought the redness on my chin was just a pimple but it is not healing and hurts. My lower lip is like I bit it in my sleep and the tongue, too. The throat and ear....I have no idea.

Could it be an MS attack of some weird kind or a bug or infection?? Anyone ever have this or want to venture a guess?

It kind of sounds viral to me.

But also, the sores on the tongue...have you been eating a lot of sugar lately?

When I eat too much sugary foods, I get what I call "sugar blisters" on my tongue...kind of like the sugar might have caused a little "burn" or something. (I have no idea if those are actual burns, or maybe just little ulcers caused by too much sugar intake)

The ear pain, I have no idea, and whatever's on your chin...no clue there either.

Maybe you should go to the doctor tomorrow and get them checked out, just to make sure you dont have Y. Pestis (The Plague! also known as the Black Death of Europe! ) or something else.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
CayoKay (12-29-2008), SallyC (12-25-2008)