Thread: Wonders #161
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2008, 12:42 PM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addy View Post
I wonder if Mr. Moi is the photographer of the beautiful photos he's recently been using in his signature... gosh, they are lovely!
I wonder if I can say to Addy, no...I am not, I wish I was that good...LOL mine are very amateurish at best... but I love finding these photos and sharing them...they inspire me or put me at ease...a picture is worth a thousand words...for me, it means millions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doody View Post
I wonder at how in awe I am of everyone here. I'm a very lucky person to know you all.

my exact sentiments, doody!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistiis View Post
I wonder if I can tell you all that I heard from our dear reyn, and how grateful I am to all you who have surrounded her with your love, and to her for being so brave, and being the lovely person that she is. (((Big Hugs))) to all my very special friends here...my family...have a blessed Christmas full of love, and joy, and wonder.
I wonder if I can thank mistiis for keeping us up with reyn...and that reyn is in our thoughts...may she finds the light...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffheart View Post
I wonder if the world can be at peace for at least a few hours
Buffheart, as long as they have hearts like yours, YES...during WWI, soldiers put down their weapons and sang and played football (soccer) with each other...we can do it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alffe View Post
From your lips to Gods ears.

I wonder what peace would feel like...~sigh
I wonder if Alpho will enjoy a nice bowl of (_!_) soupie while she watches the vapor rise...and let that vapor slowly melt into her heart and hopefully bring her some much needed peace...((((BIG HUGS))))

I wonder if Lara knows she's with us in spirit during this holiday season!

I wonder if you all will enjoy your holiday season with lots of love, hugs, peace, and food...and may your new resolution of going back to the gym stick...LOLOL

peace out, moi

"you're entering, the

zone..."
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (12-29-2008), barbo (12-29-2008), Koala77 (12-29-2008), Lara (12-25-2008), mistiis (12-25-2008), pono (12-26-2008), Spanish Moss (12-28-2008), Twinkletoes (12-28-2008)