View Single Post
Old 12-25-2008, 10:38 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD View Post
Just swallow them, as I don't think the under the tongue business really works.
that's the first i heard of that, I'll try that from now on. see if it increases the effectiveness.

This may be off subject, but some days I get stressed and hey I feel like I'm withering away, or the world is opening up and swallowing me. I get these feelings too though, weird tingly sensations, almost feel like your body is atrophying sometimes with accompanying headache. (not discounting your problems and am not saying they aren't actually neurologically related or disease related.) Now, these feelings may or may not be neurologically related, but many people may relate to this. Just maybe have to slow down, relax, and rest sometimes cuz I always feel like the world is always one step ahead of me. It's like the world is a neverending stream of energy, and I faulter because I'm not going with the flow, I'm always slow and never quick witted. It's funny cause I feel like I'm getting old somedays even though I'm like 25. . Whenever I get excited, the excitement never lasts, there's always someone out there to squash it, it seems. maybe tomorrow will be better I say. I never barely have stimulating conversation with people, and I always blame it on myself or my way of communicating heck maybe sometimes I'm too intense and just hafta calm down.

fatigue, insomnia, migraine issues

neurontin
omega 3 fish oil, b complex,
acid blocker(famotidine)
Lopressor
NAC
low dose aspirin

Former, experience in:
Prozac
bruegger84 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ru2l8 (12-26-2008)