View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008, 05:56 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Kelly,

It is inexcusable if your previous attorney knew about RSD and didn't recommend a good rsd Dr. so you could get help and include long term medical compensation in your car accident claim. The injustice is so very wrong.

When my toes started curling, my Dr. gave me exercises to do in warm water. I give credit for my mobility in both shoulders to p.t. and my home p.t. Bending your toes in warm bath water the opposite direction of the curling, helps.

Most states have a 2 year statue of limitations for lawsuits. It's not 2 years from the accident, but two years from your diagnosis. I'm wondering if you can receive any compensation from a new lawsuit, since you weren't diagnosed till July 2, 2008?

Yes, colder, damp weather makes it much worse on our rsd bodies. I wear socks and gloves to bed. There are also bed warming blankets. Just make sure not too warm.
What kind of symptoms do you have? seizures, blood pressure, spasms, jerks, jolts, short term memory loss. blisters, I have high blood pressure and take two different meds. anti-seizure med, sleeping pill, anti-anxiety med, pain med. Massage therapy is one of the most helpful benefits. keeping circulation moving. swimming in 86 degree water plus is so very good for you.

My husband is so very helpful, grocery shopping, vacuum, dust mopping. Our daughter is a huge help also. She and her husband have been wonderfull.

I love scented candles. music,talking to friends, writing cards, encouraging others to try and keep positive. We have friends over and my family take all the pressure off of me and we just make it easy. We live in arizona, so we have an outside firepit and it's cozy and warm for visiting.

Do you like to read? number paint? mustic? write cards, poems? I've found a lot of comfort in my cat-plus our daughter has a miniature pin. She is so loving too. Both the cat and the dog like to sleep with me, but at different times. smile

Where do you live? Warm climate is so much better than cold, damp climate. I have a grateful attitude now. It wasn't always that way-more like poor me. I missed 5 days a week in tennis, water skiing, snow skiing, running, swimming, hiking, working out. Now, I am just grateful I was able to do so much overy the years. especially traveling 3 trips to Europe, Hawaii, Cariabean, Mexico, Greek Islands,, I'm hoping to travel next fall-we'll see.
I can't work any more in our business, so we are cutting back like everyone else. This spring we have a couple of visitors. So very much looking forward to seeing them. Then in May another couple. They are so kind, cook for themselves and very easy. If I don't have a flare, I can help. they love to just swim and law around the pool.

Kelly, I would like to encourage you to go back thru the treads and read, read, read, Learn no much. It seems, you should be able to be compensated on your RSD since it was initiated by the car accident, but wasn't diagnosed till 08. Worth a try?

Have you had any lesions yet? They are very painful. Most of my blood pressure problems are on the high side, but once I passed out from low blood pressure. It is caused by the para sympathetic blood pressure-low. I was out for over an hour 60/40 Hospital 4 days.Three days ago, my pressure dropped to 98/58- was very tired/

Take precautions going to the dentist. That's why I say read, read, read,

We care about you very much, so let us know how you are and how we can help. Take care, Loretta Jewell
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote