Old 11-29-2006, 09:08 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default The Town The Millennium Forgot

http://www.eljefe.net/seattlesucks.html

"The Town The Millennium Forgot"

seattle SUCKS!!!

And I can prove it

What a perverse little town Seattle is. Oh sure, you read all that Chamber of Commerce hype in the national press about how this place is supposed to be so livable. But in the latest survey Seattle didn't even make the Top 200 anymore. "America's Most Livable City?" BUAHAHAHAHA!!! "

.... ZERO/NADA/NO clear days at all in April, and rainfall was twice normal. On Mothers' Day the prediction was for 70 degrees and sunny. Torrential rains soaked the region all day, and Seattle's share was 1" in 24 hours. I know this doesn't seem like much to you people in Indiana and Missouri, but when your rains and floods are over the sky does clear up. Here it doesn't.

Even worse was the winter of 1996-97. Or so I heard. I saw it coming in November, when we were hit with extremely unusual cold and several inches of snow. By December 15, I was on a plane headed way south. Hah-hah! That's why I missed the coldest Seattle winter in 70 years! Imagine my delight, sipping a frosty cerveza in the 80-degree sunshine, and hearing reports of four feet of snow in Seattle. Sometimes life is even better than good.

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!!! Even worse than '96-'97 was the La Nina winter of 1999. Read it and weep, boyz and grrrlz: Between November 1998 and March 1999, Seattle experienced a record-breaking 93 straight days of rain! I know you think you didn't read me right so I'll repeat it: 93 STRAIGHT DAYS OF RAIN!!! Needless to say, new monthly rainfall records were set in November and January. Still wanna move here? Does your daddy own stock in Prozac?

Addendum: The following is from the Seat

Last edited by clouds z; 11-29-2006 at 09:42 AM.
clouds z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote