View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008, 03:23 PM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

hey Mel,

I am on it...but I have to make sure I say this.

When we use hijackthis, we have to be very very careful. If you accidentally delete something that is vital, you'll have to reformat.

two, you'll have to follow everything I say verbatim and be very careful and I do want to say that I or NT cannot be held responsible if there is a "mal-function"

I don't work for NT and this is voluntary. Just need you to agree to that if that's OK...this is just a suggestion that I will be making and please do these at your own risks or not...

sorry, didn't wanted to turn this into "business tawk" but have been burnt a few times in the past...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

there are a few things that you'll have to do.

1) you need to run a couple of independent anti-spyare mal-wares first.

you can choose to delete them later if you want to

2) you'll need to get a fresh cup of coffee...OK, not really coffee...your "JAVA" is out of date and you have major security issues that are open. It's creating re-directs and the re-directs are coming in and hitting you.

3) after that, we'll run another hijackthis log and see if we need to delete anything that wasn't caught...

4) after all that, you'll need to do a deep cleansing. (I'll show you, no worries. LOL)

5) then, the last step is defrag.

if you can, give Alan a limited account and NOT the admin account...

but don't worry, most of your log looks good...just a few of them....

I am not sure if your keyboard thingy will/is related to this but just based on your log, you really need to run the anti-spywares and the java update and it does look like your residuals are re-creating themselves in your sys32 as new .dll so we'll need to rid of those....

alrighty, headache yet? NO worries, one step at a time...

"you're entering, the

zone..."
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Curious (12-26-2008), Jomar (12-27-2008)