View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008, 03:50 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Freya:

First, I would like to say that I respect the fact that you brought this issue up in the forums. I have also heard of this from many people over the years that I have had M.G. I too also had my hair tested for toxins, etc., sought advise from naturopaths (one of whom just about killed me)....all of it.

But remembering that MG affects relatively a small amount of the population, yet the majority of the population has fillings with silver fillings being the major choice. It makes you wonder why that would be the case. Why would the rates of MG not be through the roof? Could there be another underlying issue besides the fillings?

I would offer that it IS a possibility that it could have a correlation. I know of other cases of different illnesses where people have chosen to remove their fillings. Whether it helps or hinders is a personal belief for most. We all seek answers in every venue when we are sick, and we have the right to do that.

The fact that you have done your own research into your personal case and have undergone the expense of doing this... I am happy to heard that it did finally get your ocular issues under control, and hope that it continues to keep your 'symptoms' under remission. After all - none of us want this crazy condition.

On a personal note, I can say from experience as well, that I have had more than a dozen people tell me that they have the 'multi-level' marketing 'CURE' for my cancer - because they 'CURED' themselves of their cancer. Well - if that was the case, I don't believe they would be peddling 'multi-level' marketing products. If somebody truly had the 'CURE' for cancer, I'm sure they would be richer than Bill Gates and Oprah combined.

My humble thoughts, but again...a good thread on the forum.

Lydia
littlekitten is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote