View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008, 09:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by electrocuted View Post
The intense pain in the soles of both of my feet (neuropathy) has caused me to think about ending my life when the pain causes me to not be able to think clearly
This my first post to this site, my shrink said speaking to others in chronic pain might help me vent. Right now it just makes me sad and sitting here is killing me. Been very physical all my life until my work injury, never really had depression, panick attacks the last year + has truly been hell, a very lonely place to be. I dont have the luxury of pain killers due to IBS they dont help the pain and make me horribly ill. My hand surgeon is trying sleeping pills to see if I can just get a few hours of restful sleep. When you start feeling like ending your life you need to speak with a professional...right more doctors. Try paraffin baths for your feet, it is relaxing... might help. I was a lady trucker, got a really bad truck... caused t7-t11 bulging disc 3/4, 4/5 5/s1 herniations with tare... bilateral carpel tunnel with triggering middle and long fingers. The fifth surger stopped the triggering but really ****** off the nerve now i scream just brushing up against it. My body is now rejecting all forms of treatment, (having reactions to the injections and soft tissue infections) We are starting the holistic care now, the accupuncture helps but not for long, inversion chair helps but cant do it for long before my eyeballs hurt. Trying since september to get therapy approved for aquatic core strengthening and massage. The doc said retraining but I cant sit and cant grip dont know what to retrain for. Any ideas let me know!
WC Nightmare is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote