View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008, 09:56 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmplaura View Post
Psst Cherie, I honestly think the Depo Provera shot caused this one.

It came on within 2 weeks of getting that shot, and never went away again yet.

I have 1 more month and a bit of the shot in my system... I'm hoping once it's out that things settle down again.

If they do, we know with almost certainty that Depo P. is not for me! Last time I was on the shot, same deal, TN flare up (though at the time I certainly didn't know it was TN, and being stubborn never went to a doctor about it).
My one daughter is on b/c for very severe PMS (chip off the old block ), but I opted her out of the D/P option. I'm not sure it would work as well for PMS anyway . . . but also my doc was not keen on giving it to her. He is very conservative, knows I have MS (of course), knows her symptom history, and he discouraged us. I was only tempted out of convenience, and because she is bad about remembering.

I took care of that problem as soon as I knew I didn't want more kids. Ever considered that option?

Cherie
"Thanks for this!" says:
dmplaura (12-27-2008)