Old 11-29-2006, 10:26 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDayMBB View Post
Di Marie,
I was wondering if you or De had tried Dr Toguts, S-D Alpha wave unit, and if you had gotten any reslt out of it. My time with it on did not do any athing even when I worked it up to the hightest level and was on my 2nd 20 minute with this contraption when he decicied to put a stop to it
Hi Mark, Glad you got some fun in...I had a little fun with the oppositon attorney when they started about TOS not realizing I knew what I did and put them in their place. Great fun I agree!

No never did try it, Is it ultra sound or like the tens, tens does a bad job to De. Is that the medtronic machine? They had one at Geisinger a friend of mine with RSD had used and she ended up with ulcerations like huge fever blisters at the site the pads were on. It was so bad she was in ICU for almost a month when they would not heal and got infected.

I think if nerves are sick one of two things can happen with outside stim:
1. the machines can confuse the nerves and make them stop their nutty signals of pain or reduce them...
2. It increases the pain signals makes them hyper and increases the pain.

OT, Sorry to hijack a second:
Mark did you read about Judge Lokuta? I pray she gets her due and thrown off the bench. She is the Judge that apologised to my abuser last year for wasting his time!. She is NUTS!

Pocono area, PA

DiMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote