View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008, 07:51 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default need advice for idiopathic neuropathy

I have been diagnosed with idiopathic pn, my blood was good except pre diabetes. I am currently on the diabetes diet. I am 48 and was in perfect health a year ago About 6 months ago I had pain in my toes and arches, finally was diagnosed with pn(nerve conduction test), WIthin about 2 months its gone from my feet to my calves my arms feel weak and fingers seem tingly. It comes and goes. I feel I have a mouse running up and down my legs. I am sick of the doctors telling me it stress. Does anyone feel a weakness throughout their limbs, I am also getting sharp pains in my arms legs(for only a second). I was in perfect health on year ago. I swear I got this from an injury stretching for plantar fasciitis. The neuro does not think that is the case. I overstretched last year, and had terrible pain in my arches for 2 months. Does this make sense, does anyone have any of these symptoms, I am really scared. I feel that this diagnoses is so open ended, there is such a variety of symptoms, and no one really knows, Its hard to sleep because I am so much anxiety any help would be appreciated, Lynn
sadfeet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote