View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008, 08:58 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I will start here---I take generic ativan----My anxiety has gone thru the roof so they upped me to--2mg's is that right?---now check this out---On my last DR visit--I did the urine sample----The Doc could find No Ativan----I have been taking it---I think it was 60 minutes that did a show exposing the farce that is Generics---They tested many and found some were fake---some could be lethal etc-----Geez---I came up empty----Wonder why?

OK---Ativan---3x per day---
2 MS contin 30mgs---
Oxcycodone---10 MG allowed up to 6 per day----It doesn't do much-----
My Cholesterol med
Generic Fioricet When needed----I seem to get a headache almost daily in the morning----

This is apart from My Workers comp BS----The Surgeon who did my operation after studying my charts for a bit...Actually called me and told me -he understood why I was not healing well-----That was a relief---Yes-The Comp issue ruined my prior to the injury perfectly good right arm---Shoulder----

I also had muscle relaxers before---they did not work at all-----I went thru--Neurontin---Ultram---Its equivalent----Other types of morphine types----It seems I am getting reactions to more and more meds-------When I had a Migraine that was 7 days old------Could not even move-----The stuff they gave me in the ER---Turned me red---and gave me the worst anxiety attack I have ever exp----I hear that is common---The next time I ER'd it for a Migraine the other stuff did the same----Unless they lied to me-------

This said---I for one year lived on 8oo mg of Motrin----Now I look at 'em and my stomach hurts for weeks-----The pain meds make life somewhat bearable----After living in pain for so long---I can not deal with it------And feel I should not have to----I hear---You will get addicted----OK---great----I am in so much pain---All I did was--Well Nothing-----The meds give me a chance to get in the car and go with my family----Sit at the dinner table---ETC
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Right now--I am awaiting on my Settlement From the Dept...
The Docs agreed I should be retired----No they wont retire my number and hang it from the rafters

My wife took this time to move my kiddo's pretty darn far from me--But still in State----I am to weak to pick that fight---She knew it too---

So I try never to think of the bad---I involve myself in My love Horses---Of course not riding---- I read------ I am devout in my faith so I attempt to help others------I can not attend church----I spend my days alone---Maybe to alone--10 hours --I can not do stairs---so I am put in my reclining chair / couch at 7 and brought to my bed at about 7pm------I have 2 dogs---1 is helpful another is just cute-----But the helpful one gets so nervous when I fall---It gets me upset-----Sometimes she gets so nervous in her hyper movements while I am up she causes me to fall--Ouch==

Maybe I have said to much and muddied my original cry for aid-----

Or maybe I just babbled to talk-----

If so---Thanks for listening to this guy---I appreciate it--------

Thanks folks---I feel as if I am in the old game with Regis---And you folks are My Last Lifeline

Winston Churchill
PJAMES is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Bannet (12-29-2008), hollym (12-28-2008), Twinkletoes (12-27-2008)