View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008, 09:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I went to the Arnold Pain clinic in Boston---It lived to its name---PAIN no relief------

I keep getting--Probable MS---Definitely not MS----Maybe MS-----

then to hear it takes years for some to get a dx----As you said---I do not care about a dx---I just wanna live---Have some quality---\

I had my 2nd MRI of my head--Many more white spots--Lesions---Lord it depends on the Dr--to what they call them---But I was floored by the advancement---And the medical communities lethargy concerning me---I get more questions concerning my Lawyer than I do my health---I always remind them ---He is my Workers Comp Atty---This is NOT COMP!!

My Grand Mother Passed away from MS--It was long ago----But even for then it was violent-----My Mom has lupus-------She is alive but her life was compromised terribly-----

My Dad'a Dad===My Noots---At 40 he had serious issues with pain--They thought was back----At 50 he passed---------I seem to be in his footsteps----He was a hard headed Italian---He did not go to the Dr----He just wilted from the pain---2 years before my birth---Both My Grand Mother And Noots were gone----

My PCP an earlier one wanted me DX'd and properly treated---That did not happen----But he is not an Opiate type Doc-----Umm--I am not an get high kinda guy either----But I lived with Motrin and then with opiates-----I can live some with the latter---

I have switched so many doctors---My head is spinning---I just need to find one who #1 has compassion #2 understands what it is I am dealing with--- #3 Helps me-----

To End----I had one Doc---Who was a lazy PCP---my last visit--tell me--He does not know how to manage pain----Find a new doc--------When my last script was up---I spent 3 days in Hell---Detox---Pain like I can't even begin to explain---How I did not Kill myself those 3 days was a miracle in its self-------I am still going to make a case to the Medical board for that----

Babbling again---Thanks for listening with your eyes---Thank you for you insight help and prayers..--I need those..

Winston Churchill
PJAMES is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Bannet (12-29-2008), hollym (12-28-2008), Twinkletoes (12-27-2008)