View Single Post
Old 11-29-2006, 11:33 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I'm Here, I'm Here !!!

Morning All,

I've been thinking (scary) and I think that we have a couple of fantastic groups here at "Weight Loss" and both of them are class acts, the oldies and the newbies. We have very little, if any, back biting and bickering between the two. We are extremely lucky that we just naturally blended. I think we have more that we can do to mix together so if anyone has any ideas, just put them out there for us to consider. Like the story - that was great. We should be able to be free to write what we want to talk about and not worry about making someone mad. But, common sense should lead us when putting ideas down on paper. And inadvertant hurts sometimes happen so we can clear those up by asking forgiveness. That's it. ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL!!! Hurray!

I have been in a lot of pain lately because there is a lot going on in my homelife and personal life. The doctors keep finding things they think may be wrong with me so now next week I have MRI's to try to figure it out. Ya know, there comes a time that test becomes a pain in the butt. But that's where I am at but I'm always with you and read all the posts and try to stay connected with my web family.

LYNNERS - for goodness sake, woman. I have missed you lots and lots. I think I have PM for you - maybe. So happy you are back - giggle - giggle!

SUE - You are right - someone forgot to tell Mother Nature this is Nevada!

LS - (((((hugs)))))

Love you all,
Nancy - H

Last edited by nancy-h; 11-29-2006 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Forgot stuff
nancy-h is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote