View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008, 10:22 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Loretta~
thank you for responding so warmly to my intro. I have no clue really what I'm doing in here as far as all these different "inner chat" supports, and "friends" and so many other things to do as far as this whole profile page it looks like yet. So, you'll please have to excuse me if I appear scatter brained and short minded. I am. (smile)
I am happy to hear you are also blessed with a family of love and supportt. I just recently placed a post to a lady regarding discouragement today. If you want to check it out I think you can get to these things through viewing our profiles can't you? I'm not sure. Please let me know if that's even possible for future reference.
I forget what I am talking about easily, just to forewarn you ahead of time. And can tend to bunny trail at times, simply because I talk alot! Just tell me to be quiet (Heh-Heh-Heh).
To answer your question about all over body rsd... My "pain Management" doctor #6 who won't do any invasive procedures on me what so ever because he says I've had them all and it would be a waste of time and a shame to put me through all that pain again if they did'nt last (ie; rhizotomies, symp blocks, bier blocks, trigger pts, ice baths/hot steam baths contrast/which was totally stupid by the way).
He said if I would have come to him a long time ago, like back in 2002, instead of the other PMS's, he would have been able to help me alot more with his aggresive "9" block series to the symp chain. So, he just tells my husband and I that I will have this for a long time, and that It could be worse, and at least I'm walking and using it since I listened to their advice and exercised the crap out of it years ago. Ultimately, me getting more use of it back is credit due to God, and him giving me the stubborness, and "good" anger that I needed to remind that I did'nt want to lose my legs and their mine. He gave them to me, so I shall fight for them as hard as I can & want. Question is'nt so much can we, but do we want to fight each day. In this sick kind of unexplainable pain it is so easy to just throw in the towel. But, it seems for me personally, Since I started asking God to channel all that pain into motivation, and that if He did'nt do this for me I knew I would die. I told him, I will move, I will pick up my matt and walk like the man waiting at the healing pool in the Bible waiting to be healed! Funny, the whole time he layed there on his mat it says when Jesus asked him why don't you get into the pool? The lame man blames the other people around him that also are in need of healing but are in fact doing what ever they need to to get in there. The man just says they are always in my way therefore stopping me from getting in. Jesus "DO YOU WANT TO BE HEALED"? and the man says yes, then Jesus says, "THEN PICK UP YOUR MAT AND WALK"! All along the man had put his faith in hopes that the pool might have healing powers. When all along The One/Savior/Jesus standing right in front of him "HAD HIS HEALING FOR HIM THE WHOLE TIME"! How cool a story. Anyhow, that gave me so much hope to move it or lose it! So i did. Move it that is. Did and does it hurt? Do we even need to ask? What I have done in the last 5 years to these two legs let alone this body to keep it is none the less a miricle. And thats it...
Yes I still have symptoms, and some pretty bad ones, yet some seem to have hidden away a bit. but my limb is stone cold and has been for years now. Oh well. Ive still got it.
Oh, also, another helpful tip. I promote healthy foot care first and foremost to all of us! Since our tempretures escape from our head and feet the most, they are usually affected the most though we tend to neglect the both of them.
I also do my families feet when I'm able to. (pedi's) I have a dremel, all the fixin's for home use foot care and then some. But, you want to make sure you are soaking your feet in EPSOM SALT. As often as possible. It relieves tired muscles, bone aches, cleans, disinfects, promotes circulation and is very cost effective. Check it out on a web hit for: RSD Puzzles, vero beach florida.
These doctors are amazing and have helped my locals in some situations to boot!
Well later for now,
keep movin with a friend,
traci
tracidreams is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote