Thread: I need prayers
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008, 10:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you all for your prayers and support. I would like to tell to u what I have always believed and what happened after my last post.

1st I believe where two or more join in prayer "it shall be done". For a couple of days after my last post my MS improved and I felt of. Then back again. But, I find it a miracle that the MS improved. if only for a short time. I am so grateful. Who knows, those days may have been enough for me to make it to my next infusion.

My cog is bad and getting worsre - all getting worse now. Weak - MS stms...

I have lost or give up my 7yr old to her father. I can't care for her. She seems fine there. Suprise to me. But, Girls take to daddy's so maybe best. But, I do miss her so.. she will start in a new school in Jan. I always had a feeling she was meant for them. I was just the cow how carried her. - Sorry, I'm hurting bad.

Nothing really moving on next infusion or Dr. 2 app. in Jan. both hrs ways. I guess I wait , hope and pray.

BTW - if MS - you wk for the Dr. or your out. They could care less about a few hundred every so mos. Atleast the case w/mine.

Wishing all a Happy Holiday Season

~ Sheena~
sheena is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote