Old 12-27-2008, 11:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Wow, I can't know anything since I'm new

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady_express_44 View Post
Hi again Chris,
*edit*

- we have previously had this conversation about stats & efficacy *edit*, and there are some people here who can become very upset by the re-hashing of this subject

- you don’t need to worry about ME being biased towards any treatment option, as I have had MS for 18+ years and have never even been on any DMD. Either way, it’s not a competition, at least from a patient perspective.
*edit* You were the one making statements about Tysabri being only about convenience which I believe I appropriately replied to. *edit*

Your PML stats are still wrong even though you continue to take every opportunity to re and repeat them.

*edit*

It shows BiogenIdec data of number of patients on therapy (commercial and clinical) on various dates in 2007. Note that there were 0 (zero) patients at 1 year of therapy until Dec 2007 - The previous trial experience is not quoted in the reported number then or as of Sep 2008. When they say trials they are talking about the active trials they have ongoing. And the 9500 is as of Sep 2008 - they won't update it until they report 4th quarter earnings.

I'm hardly scared by your numbers as I know with certainty that they're wrong. I'm thinking of others who may look at your postings and take them as gospel.

Last edited by Chemar; 12-28-2008 at 09:19 AM. Reason: NeuroTalk Guidelines